Thursday 7 February 2013

Inspirational Windowsill

Before I begin, please excuse the lack lustre garden, we've not long moved in and well, winter is a little uninspiring in itself isn't it?
 
 
 
 
As I did the washing up this morning, standing at a rather mucky looking sink, with a windowsill full of clutter, wishing for more clement weather, I decided I should really unpack a few bits and pieces. We moved house three few weeks ago and I am living partially still in boxes.  Well saying that, living quite comfortably from all the things I've unpacked, but lacking all my nick-knacks.  I will probably rearrange everything again... and again, but for now I am happy, as I feel a little inner calm returning after all the chaos.  I must admit, I did miss my all my stuff when it was packed away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment