Wednesday 17 July 2013

Sunny Happy Summer Crochet

I was awake early this morning and the sun is streaming through my window.  I have been painting and redecorating my bedroom since the weekend, and as it is currently clutter free (it's all piled up in the spare room atm,) I thought I would take this opportunity to (finally) share with you my finished crochet bedspread.
 
She has not yet been washed or blocked, but here she is in all her colourful splendour...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you are all enjoying the summer sunshine :o)
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in awe! That is so beautiful.

    I am also jealous that you get that sort of sunlight in your bedroom. Good natural light is so high on my list of real estate wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Bekswhoknits, it was a lot of hours of intense crochet! All that sunshine is great for waking up in the morning, but it can also be quite migrain inducing! :o)

    ReplyDelete